Tag Archive | buffalo buffalo
The sequence can be understood as either of two sequences, each with four discrete sentences, by adding punctuation:
That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
Share the find:
What I’ve been bloggin’ lately:
- What type of geek are you?
- Intelligence or emotion word choice | Vocabulary
- Types of glasses in English
- Business Writing Truths and Myths
- Adverbs frequency chart
- English humour
- Weather vocabulary | Cold
- 240 color names in English
- THE 10 MOST COLOURFUL ENGLISH PHRASES (GB)
- Effective communication is “BRIEF”