Tag Archive | ord
As the years pass, language evolves.
Since the days of Chaucer and Shakespeare, we can all agree English has become less flowery.
Some fantastic vocabulary just dropped out of everyday conversation.
Share the find:
What I’ve been bloggin’ lately:
- What type of geek are you?
- Intelligence or emotion word choice | Vocabulary
- Types of glasses in English
- Business Writing Truths and Myths
- Adverbs frequency chart
- English humour
- Weather vocabulary | Cold
- 240 color names in English
- THE 10 MOST COLOURFUL ENGLISH PHRASES (GB)
- Effective communication is “BRIEF”