by KAMAL SUCHARAN BURRI
Being a filmmaker and writer, I’ve discovered some ridiculous but enlightening tips that increase the potential of a writer. I was totally astonished by the fact that they worked for me.
I’ve just noticed this a few days back. I have the habit of writing scripts in notebooks and sometimes in separate pages. One day I went to the bookshop and accidentally purchased the “NOTEPAD”, the one where you flip off pages vertically. I started writing on it; to my bewilderment the writing flow of mine was awesome. It might be due to fewer distractions from the previous page as I obviously flip off to the new page every time. I don’t know why, but trust me, it works. Read More…
Share the find:
What I’ve been bloggin’ lately:
- What type of geek are you?
- Intelligence or emotion word choice | Vocabulary
- Types of glasses in English
- Business Writing Truths and Myths
- Adverbs frequency chart
- English humour
- Weather vocabulary | Cold
- 240 color names in English
- THE 10 MOST COLOURFUL ENGLISH PHRASES (GB)
- Effective communication is “BRIEF”