Beg your pardon?
Speaking of accents, a colleague of mine (thank you, R.) reminded me of the “Eleven” case. (slight giggle 🙂 )
I’ll use the stairs 🙂
Share the find:
About JustEnglish.meThis blog is Zoe's way to spread the joy of finding and learning interesting bits about English. Join her and learn something new every time.
What I’ve been bloggin’ lately:
- What type of geek are you?
- Intelligence or emotion word choice | Vocabulary
- Types of glasses in English
- Business Writing Truths and Myths
- Adverbs frequency chart
- English humour
- Weather vocabulary | Cold
- 240 color names in English
- THE 10 MOST COLOURFUL ENGLISH PHRASES (GB)
- Effective communication is “BRIEF”